Why Choose A Professional
Before you choose to sell your property independently, be mindful there are many excellent reasons to enlist a real estate professional with a proven track record to assist you in this important undertaking. A Realtor will ensure that your property receives maximum exposure within the market with an extensive network developed through national and international organizations, of which they are members, as well as access to a current and past client database. Claudia will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. She will also guide you through the intricacies of today’s pending sale process through to a completed closing. There are many details and Claudia will be are there for you before, during, and after the sale.
What to Look For In A Realtor
The following are important items you will want to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Consider obtaining a referral from trusted professionals in business that may have had a positive experience with local Realtors. Those sorts of referrals may be your best source of a competent Realtor to assist you.
- It is best to work with a full-time Realtor who has experience in your segment of the market.
- Ask how much time the Realtor will be able to spend with you and if they are available reasonably as needed.
- Inquire about their credentials; be sure to obtain references and a list of the properties they have sold in your segment of the market.
- Select a Realtor who listens attentively to your desires and concerns.
- Choose a Realtor with whom you feel comfortable.
- Visit my website, www.claudiawatts.com.
Estimating Your Property’s Worth
Pricing a home for sale can be confusing. By using a locally experienced Realtor you may add clarity and find their knowledge and advice about the local market is invaluable.