Amelia Island is home to several luxurious gated communities for those looking to savor a perfect blend of privacy, comfort, and relaxing views. Both a beloved tourist destination and one of the best places in Florida to call home, Amelia Island boasts over 13 miles of pristine sun-kissed beaches, near-endless recreational opportunities, world-class golf courses, incredible shopping and dining venues, and so much more.
Many vacationers, drawn by the island’s allure, are easily convinced that this is the perfect place to live, especially once they catch a glimpse of the well-designed homes located in some of Amelia Island’s prestigious gated communities.
Whether you’re looking for a location surrounded by lush greenery and windswept oaks, somewhere steps away from the beach or a community right next to a golf course, the master-planned gated communities in Amelia Island are sure to satisfy.
Some of the first-class communities you’ll find in the area include:
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- Amelia Lakes
- Amelia National Golf & Country Club
- Amelia Oaks
- Amelia Riverwalk
- Osprey Village
- Riverbend of Amelia Island
- Summer Beach
- Summerwoods of Amelia Island
- The Residence
Single-family properties in Amelia Island’s gated communities come in a wide range of elegant architectural styles such as Mediterranean, traditional, craftsman, French Country, Victorian, Georgian/Federal, ranch, and more. Many of the homes are uniquely designed, boasting a perfect combination of comfort and Southern charm.
Buyers will be able to find homes equipped with a broad range of luxurious features such as:
- Light-filled living areas with 12+ feet high ceilings
- Cozy family rooms with fireplace
- Upgraded kitchens with quartz/granite countertops, custom wood cabinetry, and spacious center islands
- Spa-like bathrooms with double vanities, oversized tubs, and tiled walk-in showers
- Guest bedrooms and large bonus rooms
- Master suites with walk-in closets and gorgeous views
- Covered patios with fire pit perfect for outdoor entertaining
If you think a condo is a much better fit for your lifestyle, there are numerous options available in Amelia Island’s gated communities as well. Sizes of condos typically range from 1 to 4-bedroom units, with floor sizes that range from about 800 square feet to 2,800 square feet and larger.
Most of the condos take advantage of Amelia Island’s stunning scenery, placing residents within full view of the majestic Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, or right in the midst of sweeping fairways and lush tropical surroundings. They boast features such as spacious balconies, oversized windows, or backyard patios which provide an ideal vantage point for taking in the views.
In addition, most of the condos provide access to first-class amenities which include:
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Clubhouses with function rooms
- Private beach access
- Fitness and exercise rooms
- Walking and bike trails
- Close proximity to golf courses, kayaking facilities, and inshore fishing charters
If you need help looking for the ideal gated community for you and your family, get in touch with Claudia Watts by calling 904-556-4000, or send an email to email@example.com